A hen weekend is not a hen weekend if you don’t have fun and games! However, when everything gets mixed up, it gets harder to blend into the group and get a vibe going!
Here is our list of the best hen party games:
- Advice for the bride – Ask the hens to document some important (or hilarious!)tapes for the bride-to-be, she can then read these out to the group and you can think who recommended what.
- Fear Factor – This is designed for the guest of honour to cop the brunt of the humiliation. This works best when everybody in the crowd is involved!
- Bridal Pinata – All the guests must add a piece of paper into something, with a tiny advice for marriage before the hen opens it.
- Prosecco Pong – Think of a classy hen party idea or the path to hen party carnage. Take it in turns to throw a ping pong ball into a glass and if you’re lucky, the other must drink the alcohol in the glass where the pong lands.
- Bride Gin Challenge – A gin themed party would be fun if the bride likes gin!
Do’s and Don’ts In A Hens Party
- Bare everyone in mind.
- This is the Bride’s day!
- Consider everyone’s monetary conditions.
- Deal with money matters in front of the hen!
- Post any disturbing photos anywhere on the internet!
- Don’t invite a person the bride doesn’t like!
Who to invite in a hen’s night?
Traditionally, hen’s night was primarily for the female’s relatives, and potentially a couple of household pals, however as hen’s celebrations get more raucous and obscene, fewer brides-to-be are welcoming their moms or mothers-in-law, and simply partying with their mates.